Please join Dr. Saeed A. Chowdhry, MD, FACS as he shares how he is managing soft tissue wounds through creativity and innovation.
By the end of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Identify wounds that are appropriate for instillation therapy
- Review the treatment algorithm when using advanced modalities
- Select therapy parameters, such as dwell time, instill volume, and therapy duration
- Apply tips and pearls to address a variety of complex wounds to help optimize physician panel treatment algorithm's healing outcomes
- Analyze new preclinical and clinical data to support use of instillation therapy
Assistant Professor of Surgery
University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine
Christ Medical Center
Dr. Chowdhry has a busy clinical practice in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago and he also practices at Advocate Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn, Illinois. He firmly believes that understanding patients and putting their goals at the center ...